Your Company Admin Portal is where you will fully customize your company's Recognize account settings and options in order to design the user experience that you’d like for your team(s) when engaging with Recognize and your programs.
To Access & Navigate the Company Admin Portal:
- Select 'Menu' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Dashboard: Upon opening the Company Admin, you will land on the 'Dashboard' tab. Note that your 'Dashboard' will be mostly blank until you start adding users and engagement picks up and provides data. Once your programs get going, this Dashboard will be a great 'snapshot view' to visualize the activity going on in your company's Recognize account. You will see new user data and high-level data on usage and engagement week over week. If you navigate away from the Dashboard, you can revisit it at any time by selecting the 'Dashboard' option from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Users: The 'Users' page is where you can get an overview of users by status, team, manager or department. There is where you can also add, edit, or batch import user data, and invite new users to the platform. To learn more about adding and editing users, see our article: Adding and Editing Users.
- eNPS: The Recognize eNPS feature is available for our Enterprise package customers, or as an add-on for non-Enterprise. It allows companies to survey their employees with a standard single question that indicates an “Employee Net Promoter Score”. Currently, eNPS is in Beta Release and access will need to be requested, even if you are an Enterprise customer. Once activated by the Recognize Team, Company Admins will find an eNPS menu item in the Company Admin portal. If you don't see it there in the left side menu, this means it hasn't yet been activated, and you'll just need to contact Support@recognizeapp.com. To learn more about our eNPS feature, see our article, eNPS: Step-by-step Instructions.
- Announcements: Available to Mid-Market and above packages, our 'Announcements' feature is very versatile and can be used for various purposes including but not limited to announcing new programs or campaigns such as a nomination period or wellness initiative. To learn more about our Announcements feature, see our article: Announcements: Step-by-step Instructions.
- Custom Badges: Badges are the central, visual component of the Recognize platform. Whether they're tagged to Recognitions or Nominations, Badges are an effective way to recognize employees for exhibiting your company values or encourage repeated above and beyond behaviors. The 'Custom Badges' page is where you can create and modify your Badges and define all associated settings and point values. For more information on Badges, see our our article: Badges: Step-by-step Instructions.
- Points: The 'Points' tab shows you how points are being earned and spent. This can especially be helpful for knowing the ways in which most points are earned. You can also set Point Allocations from within this section. To learn more about the 'Points' tab, see our article: Points Tab Overview.
- Rewards: The 'Rewards' page is where you can set up catalogs that will allow your employees to exchange their points earned from Recognitions for cool rewards, like automated gift-cards! To find out how to create a Rewards Catalog, visit our how-to article: Rewards: Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Nominations: The 'Nominations' page allows you to create/define time-based Recognition campaigns (one week, one month, one year, etc.) that require Nominations and votes for recipients - think your "employee of the month" program! This section is where you will go as a Company Admin to view incoming Nominations and select a winner. To find out more about Nominations, take a look at our article: Nominations: Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Tasks: The 'Tasks' page is where you can define incentive programs that require the completion of specific and verifiable tasks. Employees can receive points in return for the completion of an assigned task that is created within this section. Points earned from Tasks are not shown on the Stream Page as social Recognitions are. To find out more, check out our article: Tasks: Step-by-step Instructions
- Anniversaries: The 'Anniversaries' page is where you would go to set up and turn on your Anniversary and Birthday Recognition Badges. To find out more about setting up an Anniversary program, visit our article: Anniversaries: Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Recognitions: The 'Recognitions' page is where you can view and export all of your company's Recognitions, as well as approve and deny those that require it. Find out how to set up, approve and deny Recognitions, and view Recognition reports in our article: 'Recognitions: Step-By-Step Instructions'.
- Comments: The 'Comments' page is where you can view or export user comments. You can search comments by name, date, content, email, or Recognition id. For more information on pulling reports for comments, see our article: Reporting: Recognitions, Rewards, Nominations, Comments, & Tasks (Company Admin)
- Roles: The 'Roles' page allows you to create custom Company Roles and permissions for managers, directors, or other specific roles your company may have. You can create roles for teams, regions, etc if you wish, and any role you create can then be used to permission Badges or Rewards catalogs, so that only the designated Roles can view/send. This is also where you can go to set up Dynamic Roles. To find out more about adding and assigning Company Roles, check out our article: How to Add Company Roles in Recognize.
- Tags: The 'Tags' section is where you will go to create or manage any Tags your company chooses to use for your programs. Tags are used to categorize Recognitions (like how hashtags are used on Instagram and Twitter), and for creating categories across features for initiatives that may also include Tasks or Nominations. To find out more, check out our article: How to Use Tags.
- Documents: The 'Documents' section allows you to download any exported files and reports from other tabs, which will appear once they have been compiled. This is also where you would go to upload a file for bulk Recognitions. To learn more about Bulk Recognitions, see our article: How to Send Bulk Recognitions.
- Settings: The 'Settings' page is where you will be able to access global and default company settings to configure your company's account, from email notification preferences to features, to statistics, as well as user syncing options. Please work with your onboarding specialist or reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Support@recognizeapp.com with any questions you might have regarding settings.