What is the eNPS?
- Promoters (score 9-10)
- Employees who are highly satisfied and likely to recommend the company to others.
- Passives (score 7-8)
- Employees who are satisfied but not necessarily loyal or enthusiastic.
- Detractors (score 0-6)
- Employees who are unhappy and unlikely to recommend the company to others.
The Recognize eNPS Primary Abilities
- Our eNPS allows companies to do on-demand surveying either as a pulse survey or a more traditional quarterly/yearly schedule.
- For Beta release, the eNPS enables a link to be sent out to staff. The link navigates to a mobile-web and desktop ready view of the eNPS survey.
- It has one question with a 0-10 answer scale, along with an optional confidential comment.
- The eNPS is confidential. Company Admins will not know the staff who submitted the eNPS.
- Companies are able to send an email with the question included in the email.
- It is not available currently on the mobile app yet.
Video Tutorial of the Recognize eNPS
Activating & Enabling eNPS
- Select 'Menu' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'eNPS' from the left side menu
- Select 'Settings' in the top right tertiary menu
- To active eNPS, toggle on the setting for 'Enable eNPS Surveys'
Sharing Links for the eNPS
Once enabled, you can start requesting feedback from employees. Anyone can share and click on the primary link (below) for the eNPS popup that will show within a browser.
Feedback URL Popup
Feedback URL Page
Sending an Email with the eNPS
The easiest way to share the eNPS question with all staff is by emailing employees via our Announcements feature. You can also use the Users > Invite page if you need to share the eNPS with only specific groups or Roles rather than everyone.
Share via Announcements in the Company Admin Portal
- From the Company Admin Portal, select 'Announcements' from the main left side menu
- Select the "Write" in the top right tertiary menu
- Toggle Email Announcement to on, include any instructions or messaging you'd like, and then click the 'eNPS Survey Link' code snippet under 'Dynamic content' to insert the code to the body of the email
- Click "Create" at the bottom to send the Announcement with the eNPS survey link via email to all users
Share via Users > Invite in the Company Admin Portal
This is for sending to specific Teams or roles. Direct link: https://recognizeapp.com/redirect/company/accounts/broadcasts/new
- From the Company Admin Portal, select 'Users' from the main left side menu
- Select the 'Invite' button from the top right tertiary menu
- Choose your recipients - you can send to everyone, or send by Role, Status (Recognize account status), or by Team
- Remove the default content from email fields and update with desired eNPS messaging
- Click the 'eNPS Survey Link' code snippet under 'Dynamic content' to add it to the email body
- Click Create to send
Staff Email Example
Here is a screenshot of the email your staff will receive, themed to your account.