Your “Company Admin” is where you will fully customize your Recognize settings and options, to design the user experience that you’d like for your team(s) when engaging with Recognize. A few of the customizations available to you in your Company Admin include:
- Add custom badges and define their associated settings
- Add users and define custom user roles/groups and their permissions
- Set up the redeemable rewards for your users
To Access/Navigate Your Company Admin:
- Once you have signed in to your Recognize account, select the wheel icon in the top right labeled 'Menu'
- Select the 'Company Admin' option from the center of the drop-down menu
- Dashboard: Upon opening the Company Admin, you will land at the dashboard. Note that your dashboard will be mostly blank until you start adding users and sending recognitions to give the system some data to work with. Once we have that data, this dashboard will be a great snapshot of your Recognize account; including its users and high level reporting on usage statistics and engagement week over week. If you navigate away from the dashboard, revisit it at any time by selecting the “Dashboard" option from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Users: The users page is where you can add, edit, or batch import user information. To find out more about this page and how to navigate it, see our article: 'Adding and Editing Users'.
- Custom Badges: The Custom Badges page is where you can create and modify your badges and define all associated settings and point values. For more information on creating badges, check our our article: 'How To Create a Custom Badge'.
- Rewards: The Rewards page is where you can set up the terms to allow your employees to exchange their Recognition points for cool rewards, like gift-cards and bonuses! To find out how to create a Rewards Catalog, visit our how-to article: 'Rewards: Step-By-Step Instructions'.
- Nominations: The Nominations page allows you to create/define time-based recognitions (one week, one month, one year, etc.) that require nominations and votes for recipients - think your "employee of the month" program! To find out more about Nominations, take a look at our article: 'Nominations: Step-By-Step Instructions'.
- Tasks: The Tasks page is where you can define task-specific recognitions, so that employees can receive a recognition associated with the completion of a well-defined task. To find out more, check out our article: 'How to Create and Assign Tasks (Company Admin)'.
- Anniversaries: The Anniversaries page is where you would go to set up your Anniversary and Birthday recognition program specs! To find out more about setting up an Anniversary program, visit our article: 'Anniversaries: Step-By-Step Instructions'.
- Recognitions: The Recognitions Page is where you can view all of your Recognitions as well as approve and deny those that require it. Find out how to set up, approve and deny Recognitions in our article: 'Recognitions: Step-By-Step Instructions'.
- Comments: The Comments page is where you can user comments in a convenient aggregate view. You can search by name, date, content, email, or Recognition.
- Roles: The Roles page allows you to create custom Company Roles and permissions for managers, directors, or other specific roles. You can create groups-based roles for teams, regions, etc. To find out more about adding assigning Company Roles, check out our article: 'How to Add Company Roles in Recognize'.
- Tags: Tags have two purposes. One is to add another way of categorizing Recognitions. Thank hashtags, like on Twitter or Instagram. The second is creating categories for Tasks or Nominations to help categorize them. To find out more, check out our article: 'How to Use Tags'.
- Documents: Export files and reports will appear on the Documents page once they have been compiled for Admins and managers to download. This is also where you would go to upload bulk Recognitions.
- Settings: The Settings page is where you will customize your full account settings; from email notification preferences to statistics, to user syncing options.
For assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com.