To access your Dashboard as a Company Admin:
- Select 'Menu' in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Choose 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Upon opening the Company Admin, you will land in your Dashboard Overview, which gives you a snapshot look of your company's Recognize account, including user data and high-level reporting on usage statistics and engagement week over week
NOTE: Your dashboard will appear mostly blank until you start adding users and sending recognitions.
Exploring the Dashboard: Overview
The Dashboard will default to the 'Overview' tab of the Dashboard environment. This gives you a cumulative overview of your team's engagement metrics. The first thing you will see at the top center of the page is the total number of active users for your company within the Recognize platform. Following that will be a display of Recognize App engagement metrics for 5 time periods: by day, by week, by month, by quarter, and by year.
Below the user engagement display, you will find the total number of recognitions sent/received during the lifetime of your company's Recognize subscription. Then there will be a display of an overview of your Recognition statistics. This will list the number of Recognitions sent/received by day, by week, by month, by quarter, and by year.
Below your Recognition overview, there will be a list of everyone who is assigned as an Admin to your Recognize account. Clicking on an admin will take you directly to their Recognize profile page.
Below your list of current admins, you will find a bar graph that gives you a more detailed view of the Recognitions being sent, by number and type, week over week for the past 90 days:
Lastly, you will see two pie charts:
1) This pie chart shows you the top badges being used in your organization, and their percentage of the whole
2) This pie chart shows the status of the Recognize accounts for users in your organization, as a percentage of the whole (active, invited, disabled, etc.)
Exploring the Dashboard: Top Employees
On the Top Employees page, you can discover your top recognition senders, top recognition receivers, and top employees' points accumulation, as well as filter and pull reports for these users and those that have not received or sent recognition.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'Top Employees' tab from the top right menu
- You'll notice that the table shown defaults to the current month's top employees for received recognitions
- To change the view in the table, you can switch tabs above the table on the right side to show sent recognitions or points
- You also have the ability to look at different time intervals if you wish by filtering on month, quarter, year, or custom
- Additionally, there are options to filter on badge, team, role, or set a threshold for recognitions or points
- Finally, feel free to export any reports by using the 'Export to CSV' link
See also: How to Pull a Report to See Which Employees Have Not Received or Sent Recognition and How to Review a Report of Users Who Are Not Yet Active
Exploring the Dashboard: Engagement
This section allows Company Admins to segment their engagement data (including +1's, redemptions, and Tasks) by specific time intervals.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'Engagement' tab from the top right menu
- You'll notice that the table shown defaults to the current month's engagement by Role
- You can change the view from Role to 'By Team, By Department, By Country, or By Manager' by selecting from the drop down in the top menu to the left
- You can also look at various time intervals including month, quarter, year, or custom by using the filter above the table to the left
- You can export any results by using the export function above the table
For more information on Engagement Reports, see our help video How to view employee engagement reports as a company admin
Exploring the Dashboard: RES
This section provides a deeper look at Recognition Engagement Scores over three time intervals: month, quarter, and year. The Recognition Engagement Score, or RES, is representative of your unique users over your total users.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'RES' tab from the top right menu
- You can use the top left filter to look at RES by Badge, Team, or Role
- The left side gages will show a percentage of unique users over total users that have received recognition within the designated time interval, which is indicative of how far your programs are reaching
- The right side gages will show a percentage of unique users over total users that have sent recognition within the designated time interval, which is indicative of how engaged your users are
For more information on RES, see our help article What is the Recognition Engagement Score (RES)?