The ‘Dashboard’ section of Recognize provides an overview of key data you can use to track engagement with the platform. This will help you keep an eye on the adoption rate to ensure users are signing in to Recognize and using it to help build up a culture of Recognition. See the below video for an overview of the Dashboard.
To access your Dashboard as a Company Admin:
- Select 'Menu' in the top right-hand corner of Recognize
- Choose 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Upon opening the Company Admin, you will land in your Dashboard Overview, which gives you a snapshot look of your company's Recognize account, including user data and high-level reporting on usage statistics and engagement week over week
NOTE: Your dashboard will appear mostly blank until you start adding users and sending recognitions.
Exploring the Dashboard: Overview
The Dashboard will default to the 'Overview' tab of the Dashboard environment. This gives you a cumulative overview of your team's engagement metrics. This shows new users, Recognitions, Comments and Reactions within the set time frame. You can set this to display month, quarter or year, or set a custom date range.
Below the user engagement display, on the left is a graph showing the breakdown of which Recognitions were received, within your time framewhich you can set to display 'All', or to show only by 'Peer' or 'Anniversary' badges, meaning respectively those sent by other users and those sent automatically by the platform. On the right is a pie chart showing the breakdown of the Top Badges sent.
Below the ‘Recognitions’ and ‘Top Badges’ displays you will see both the 'Random Recognition' display and the 'Top Employees by Badge' display. The 'Random Recognition' display shows a random Recognition sent within the time period determined at the top of the page. This can be used as an additional tool to Recognize both the employee who sent the badge and the one who received it, either by sharing it with the rest of the company or providing a small prize.
The 'Top Employees By Badge' box shows the employees who received the most of a particular badge as well as the employees who sent the most of a particular badge. Both of these overviews are helpful in fostering user engagement within the platform.
Exploring the Dashboard: Top Employees
On the Top Employees page, you can discover your top recognition senders, top recognition receivers, and top employees' points accumulation, as well as filter and pull reports for these users and those that have not received or sent recognition.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'Top Employees' tab from the top right horizontal menu
- You'll notice that the table shown defaults to the current month's top employees for received Recognitions
- To change the view in the table, you can switch tabs above the table on the right side to show sent Recognitions or points
- You also have the ability to look at different time intervals if you wish by filtering on month, quarter, year, or custom
- Additionally, there are options to filter on badge, team, role, or set a threshold for Recognitions or points
- Finally, feel free to export any reports by using the 'Export to CSV' link
See also: How to Pull a Report to See Which Employees Have Not Received or Sent Recognition and How to Review a Report of Users Who Are Not Yet Active
Exploring the Dashboard: Engagement
This section allows Company Admins to segment their engagement data (including +1's, redemptions, and Tasks) by specific time intervals.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'Engagement' tab from the top right menu
- You'll notice that the table shown defaults to the current month's engagement by Role
- You can change the view from Role to 'By Team, By Department, By Country, or By Manager' by selecting from the drop down in the top menu to the left
- You can also look at various time intervals including month, quarter, year, or custom by using the filter above the table to the left
- You can export any results by using the export function above the table
For more information on Engagement Reports, see our help video How to view employee engagement reports as a company admin
Exploring the Dashboard: RES
This section provides a deeper look at Recognition Engagement Scores over three different time intervals: month, quarter, and year. The Recognition Engagement Score, or RES, is representative of your unique users over your total users.
- Once in the Company Admin Dashboard, select the 'RES' tab from the top right menu
- You can use the top left filter to look at RES by Badge, Team, or Role
- The left side gages will show a percentage of unique users over total users that have received recognition within the designated time interval, which is indicative of how far your programs are reaching
- The right side gages will show a percentage of unique users over total users that have sent recognition within the designated time interval, which is indicative of how engaged your users are
For more information on RES, see our help article What is the Recognition Engagement Score (RES)?
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com!