Occasionally, you may want to check on users who have not moved into the 'active' status within Recognize. For example, if you've sent out invites, and you're not seeing much engagement, this may be an indication that some of your users may not have fully completed the verification and sign-in process to bring their account to an 'active' status. This may require you to send out additional communication targeting these groups.
To figure out which accounts are not active:
- Click 'Menu' from the upper right-hand corner
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down
- Select 'Users' from the left-side menu
- Remove all filters from the filter box
NOTE: You can also select all the pending statuses together in the filter box to do a view only if you're not looking to export
- Click on the 'Export' tab
- Select 'Export search results'
- Select your desired file format
- Select 'OK'
- You'll receive a pop-up letting you know where to find your report download, and once you review the info, select 'OK' to clear the message
- To view your report, you can either click the link in the email you receive with your report, or select 'Documents' from the left side tab
- Select 'Downloads' from the top right menu
- Select 'Download' next to the file of choice in the table
- Use the 'Status' column to filter out 'Active' and 'Disabled' accounts to see users you have not completed the verification process