Do you have an employee or teammate that has been going above and beyond lately? Do you wish there was a way for you to give this person a shout-out for your company to see? The good news is, with Recognize you can send a Recognition directly to your teammates to praise them for their work.
To send a Recognition, first login to your Recognize account. Once you are signed in, you will first see the Stream page of all the different recognitions that have been sent across your company.
- To create a Recognition you will need to click "Recognize" on the top header bar.
- This will bring you to a new page that will give you a blank template to create your Recognition. You will first want to Choose a Badge that fits best with the message or praise you are planning to send.
When you click on Choose a badge, a popup window will appear with the different badges you can choose from. When you find the right badge, click on the badge and continue to create your Recognition.
NOTE: The Recognize Admins of your Company create and determine what badges you can send Peer to Peer.
- Once the badge is selected, you will then want to enter in the Name of the employee that you would like to send this badge to. You can either enter in their Name or email address. You can even add multiple people to one recognition if you'd like to recognize an entire team. If you do not see the employees name populate or unable to send a recognition to a specific employee, please contract your Company's Recognize Admin
- Type out the message and reasoning behind the recognition in the Text Box. It is here where you can even add Photos, Emojis, Files or Gifs to add some personal flair to the Recognition.
- Depending on your Company Settings, you could add Tags to your Recognition as well. Tags act like hashtags on social media platforms to help categorize the messages that are sent.
- If you are sending a Recognition, you have the ability to send it Privately which will send the message and badge directly to the Employee instead of populating it on the Stream page for everyone to see, like or comment on. If you do not check the private box, it will automatically post to the stream page when you submit the Recognition.
- When you are ready to send the Recognition, hit the Recognize button at the bottom. Once it is submitted you will be able to view the Recognition within the Stream page.
Now that you know how to send a Recognition, go ahead and recognize one of your teammates for the great work that they do!