Navigating Your Profile
You may want to visit your profile from time to time to make sure your information is up to date, check on redemption status, or take a look at your Recognitions over a period of time. Here is an overview of what you can find if you visit your profile.
- Click on your profile in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Within your profile, you can find a profile summary underneath your name and avatar photo that lists your hire date, how many years you've been with your company, how many direct reports you have if you're a manager, and which teams you belong to
- You can click on the 'Edit Profile' button and edit certain aspects of your profile, depending on the overall settings your company has chosen
- In the top right hand corner of your screen, you will find a summary of your 'Top Badges' over the lifetime of being a user
- Click the 'Recognitions' tab under your profile summary to see a table of your received or sent Recognitions
- Click the 'Tasks' tab to view any tasks that have been assigned to you along with the date it was assigned, details of the task itself, the status of the task, and how many points it is worth if you complete it
- Click the 'Redemptions' tab to look at a table of all the redemptions you've made, along with the date you made them, their status, any special instructions for claiming the reward, and who to contact about the reward.
- Click the 'Points' tab to look at a table of your point transactions over time by date, along with details of the line item, the type of activity that occurred, and whether or not any points earned are redeemable
NOTE: You can also apply filters and export a report from this tab
- Managers will see an extra tab called 'Direct reports,' which summarizes badge and point activity for each of their direct reports
- You'll also notice as you click on each of these tabs, that a summary will populate on the right hand side of your screen which will show you the totals for each table
Editing Your Profile
As a user, you have the ability to edit certain aspects of your profile, depending on you company's account settings, as well as the ability to control which notifications you receive.
To edit your profile:
- Click on your profile in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select the 'Edit Profile' button next to your profile summary under your name in the middle of the page
- You'll see several fields under your profile that contain information about you
NOTE: Some fields may be grayed out and you may be blocked from editing them. This is because your company manages those fields by syncing this information in from an active directory.
- Click on the 'Teams Directory' button to access the Teams Directory from within your profile
- Choose your preferences for recognition notifications in the box labeled 'Notifications'
- Click 'Save' in the bottom left corner of your screen if you've made any changes