Navigating Your Profile
You may want to visit your profile from time to time to make sure your information is up to date, check on redemption status, or take a look at your Recognitions over a period of time. Here is an overview of what you can find if you visit your profile.
- Click on your profile/avatar in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Within your profile, you can find a profile summary underneath your name and avatar photo that lists your hire date, how many years you've been with your company, how many direct reports you have if you're a manager, and which teams you belong to
- You can click on the 'Edit Profile' button and edit certain aspects of your profile, depending on the overall settings your company has chosen
NOTE: If your company automatically syncs user data in, your changes may be overridden, and you'll need to contact your company's administrator to make updates.
- In the top right hand corner of your screen, you will find a summary of your 'Top Badges' over the lifetime of being a user - the Badges that are included here are determined by your company's settings
- Click the 'Recognitions' tab under your profile summary to see a table of your received or sent Recognitions
- If your company uses our 'Tasks' feature, you can click the 'Tasks' tab to view any tasks that have been assigned to you along with the date they were assigned, details of tasks, the status of tasks, and how many points each task is worth if you complete it
- If your company has a Rewards program, you can click the 'Redemptions' tab to look at a table of all the redemptions you've made, along with the date you made them, their status, any special instructions for claiming Rewards, and who to contact about each Reward
- If your company uses points, you can click the 'Points' tab to look at a table of your point transactions over time by date, along with details of the line item, the type of activity that occurred, and whether or not any points you earned are redeemable
a. You can choose to view metrics by Month, Quarter, Year or Custom time frame
b. You can also Apply Filters and Export a report from this tab
c. You can choose how many results per page you'd like to view
d. For more specific results, use the Search Bar
- Managers with reporting employees will see an extra tab called 'Direct reports,' which summarizes Badges earned by direct reports, the last time their direct report received a recognition, how many redeemable points direct reports currently have, and an account status for each of their direct reports
- You'll also notice as you click on each of these tabs, that a cumulative summary will populate on the right hand side of your screen which will show you the totals for each table
Editing Your Profile
As a user, you may have the ability to edit certain aspects of your profile, depending on your company's account settings. You also have the ability to control which notifications you receive from within your profile.
To edit your profile:
- Click on your profile/avatar in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select the 'Edit Profile' button next to your profile summary under your name in the right hand side of the page
- You'll see several fields under 'Edit Profile' that contain information about you
NOTE: Some fields may be grayed out and you may be blocked from editing them. This is because your company manages those fields by syncing this information in from an active directory.
- Click on the 'Teams Directory' button to access the Teams Directory from within your profile
- Choose your preferences for recognition notifications in the box labeled 'Notifications'
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of your screen if you've made any changes