Leveraging the Recognize platform's Nominations feature is a seamless way to conduct a companywide voting campaign or nomination period for above and beyond recognition. For more detailed information on Nominations, see our FAQ article.
Here is a sample email template that you could use to publicize an upcoming nominations campaign:
As you may know, MONTH is a time where we reflect on the past year and identify a recipient for our annual AWARD. And this year, we would like to hear from you directly about who this person should be!
Starting DATE, we will be accepting nominations from all employees for this award through the Recognize platform. And you will be able to nominate one of your fellow colleagues through END DATE.
Instructions for Submitting a Nomination:
- Login to the Recognize platform
- Once logged in, click the 'Recognize' icon in the top-left corner of your browser
- In the center of the page, select 'Nominate'
- Select 'Choose a badge' and select the badge you wish to nominate the employee for
- In the open field for 'Who do you want to nominate?,' type in the name or email of the colleague you'd like to nominate
- In the 'Message' field, include a message about why you're nominating this person (i.e. include any specific actions that they've taken to deserve the award)
- When you've completed the previous steps, click 'Nominate' and you're all done!
Note: All nomination submissions are confidential, and the nominee will not be notified
Our AWARD recipient will be announced by DATE at our COMPANY EVENT.
Let us know if you have any questions!