After launching Recognize at your company, it's important to keep an eye on the adoption rate to ensure users are getting in to the platform and building up a culture of recognition. To check adoption rates for your company:
- After logging in to Recognize, select 'Menu' from the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- You will land on the Company Admin Dashboard page
- From here, select 'RES' from the top right menu
- Your Yearly RES By sender should be indicative of your adoption rate for the platform, as it will show you how many unique users have gone in to Recognize and sent at least one recognition within the first year of your launch
NOTE: If you've set quarterly and monthly goals, you'll also want to view your Quarterly RES By sender and Monthly RES By sender numbers as well to make sure you hit your target goals.