Once user accounts have been provisioned, you'll still need to send users an invitation to join Recognize so that their email may be verified and they can complete the sign-in process, moving their account from 'pending invite' status to 'active' status.
There are three ways to go about sending users an invite. You can manually send an invite from the 'Users' tab by following the instructions in our guide 'How Do I Manually Add a User', you can send invitations in bulk by using our 'Invite' feature following the instructions in this guide 'How to Use Invite Users to Recognize', or you can automatically invite users that are newly provisioned with accounts by turning on or checking the box for the 'Auto send invites' setting within your Company Admin Portal.
NOTE: The Auto-Invite feature should only be enabled for subsequent new users, after initially launching and manually sending a Broadcast to all users. Otherwise, your users may prematurely receive invites before your program goes live.
To Use the Auto-Invite Setting for Spreadsheet Imports:
- Within the 'Company Admin' Portal, select the 'Users' tab from the left-side menu
- Select the 'Import' button in the upper right-hand screen
- Download the sample spreadsheet under 'Step 1: Download spreadsheet & fill in user data' and fill it in with your data
- Select the new file for upload by clicking the 'Choose File' button under 'Step 2: Upload'
- Before performing your upload, check the box labeled 'Send invitations to new users'
- Select the 'Import' button
To Use the Auto-Invite Setting for User Sync Provisioning or sFTP:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Settings' from the left side menu
- Select 'User Management' from the right side navigation pane
- Within the 'User Management' section, you'll find the setting for 'Auto send invites,' which you'll switch to 'ON'