Adding a profile picture is a great way for users to personalize their Recognize Experience. Some companies, however, may have specific guidelines for what pictures are allowed to be used and may not want staff to upload their own. Admins are able to restrict users from editing their own profile avatars, and can, instead, manually add avatars on the employee's behalf.
How to Manually Add Avatars for Staff
Note: If you are uploading avatars via Microsoft / Office 365 User Sync, any manually-entered data will be overwritten.
- Select 'Menu' from the upper right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Users' the left navigation panel
- If users you wish to add avatars for are not yet active, remove the 'Active' filter to reveal all users in the users table below
- If you wish to add an avatar for a specific user, enter that user's email address in the search bar
- Next to the user you wish to add an avatar for, select the 'Edit' button
- Under 'Add an avatar' in the bottom left corner of the user's 'Edit Profile' page, select 'Choose File' to choose an image file from your computer and upload that image
- Once you are finished uploading the avatar, select 'Save' from the bottom of the page
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org