Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal. Sometimes, as a Company Admin, you may need to remove another employee's access to this function. This process is similar to designating a user as a company admin.
Steps to Remove a User's Company Admin Access
- Click the 'Menu' icon in the top right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Users' on the navigation panel on the left side of Recognize
- Select 'Manage' on the navigation panel in the upper right side
- Select the three lines icon at the top left of the user table ('Toggle Column Visibility'). This will drop down a menu of attributes
- Select the 'Admin' attribute and another column should appear in the user table below
- In the 'Company Admin' column (next to the user you wish to remove Company Admin access from), simply click on the word 'Yes' to toggle it to 'No'.
Note: This process may be reversed if you wish to give Company Admin access to a user by clicking the word 'No' to change it to 'Yes.'
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com.