In some circumstances, you may want a specific badge to only be sent privately by users instead of posted to the company stream page. For example, you may have a badge this is sent to different users each day for accomplishing certain goals, and you may not want those daily badges to take up space on the stream page. Fortunately, we have a solution for this!
How to Force Private Sending
- From your Company Admin Portal, select 'Settings' from the navigation panel on the left
- From the quick menu on the right, select 'Recognition'
- Next to 'Allow staff to make recognitions private within your company that only sender, recipient, and admins can see', toggle button from 'OFF' to 'ON'
Next, select 'Custom Badges' from the left navigation panel
- Select 'Details' next to the badge you wish to make private
- In the badge details, toggle 'Force private recognition' from 'OFF' to 'ON'
Save your changes. All new Recognitions sent with this badge will be private
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com