Once you login to your Recognize account, you will first see the Stream page. The Stream page of Recognize acts as a live time feed of all of the Recognitions, Birthday and Anniversary Badges that have been sent to employees at your company.
- If you leave the steam page at any point you can always access the Stream by clicking on "Stream" in the upper right hand side.
- You can filter what Recognitions or posts you would like to see in the feed. For example the default will always show you All Recognitions that have been sent internally, but depending on your Company's settings, there will be specific team views as well(see below).
- This is the timeline feed where you will be able to see the Recognitions that have been recently sent. You can even Like, or comment on the post itself to share the celebration or even share a fun GIF or Image.
- On the Upper Right hand side you can also filter out Anniversary Badges and just see the Peer to Peer posts (and/or vice versa) by clicking on either of the the check marks.
- Depending on your Company settings, you can see a Stream Page view of a specific team or location. For Example below you will see the user only wanted to see Recognitions that have been sent to Users that are apart of the "Austin" team. When clicked on the specific team, the feed will automatically update and reflect for that specific team members. NOTE: If you are not a part of a team on the stream page that you should be, please contact your Company Recognize Admins.
Once you find a Recognition you want to comment on or simply like, you can:
- Click on the Comment Bar and you will see options to Customize your message. You can add Emojis, Photos, Files or even Gifs under the GIF tab.
- Enter Text in Text Area and then click "Add Comment"
- If you'd like to send a simple Like on a Recognition you can click the "+" button on the bottom left hand corner.