Recognize has the ability to automatically send Anniversary and Birthday badges to your Employees on their special day. Managers of Direct employees will receive Notifications, depending on the manager’s specific settings. You can find more info on that here.
However, If you have employees requesting to be notified of when someone (a non-direct report) at your company has a birthday or anniversary, you can make the following updates to make sure the right people get notifications:
- Login to your account and access the Company Admin. In the Company Admin, click on Anniversaries.
- Once on the Anniversaries section click on “Notifications”
This will bring you to a new Page where you can choose who will receive automatic notifications for both Anniversaries and/or Birthdays. There are three different categories of Users or Employees that can receive notifications. You can turn them on or off by toggling the switch.
- All Company Admins and Managers. (NOTE: IF toggled on, Company Admin would receive notifications for ALL Users. Managers would just receive notifications for Direct Reports.)
- Users on that specific team or role. (NOTE: IF toggled on, the Members of that specific team or role would receive notifications for ALL Users.)
- Team Managers. (NOTE: IF toggled on, Team Managers would only receive notifications for just the team's birthdays and anniversaries)