If you would like to edit a provider-fulfilled gift card in Recognize, such as Rewards Manager, redemption limits, or variants offered, this can all be done easily within the 'Rewards' section of your Admin Portal.
Editing a Provider-Fulfilled Reward
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Rewards' from the navigation menu on the far left
- Select the catalog (titled by name of currency) that you wish to edit the gift card in
- Select 'CATALOG' in the horizontal rewards menu in the upper right corner of the page
- Locate the gift card you wish to edit, and next to it click 'Edit' in the 'Edit' column
- Here you can edit any of the following information:
- How often can this be redeemed by each employee (optional limits)
- Reward Options (different variants offered)
- Rewards Manager Required (optional approval)
- Enabled (makes this reward redeemable)
- 'When you are finished, remember to click 'Save'
- To find out how to create a new provider-fulfilled reward, see our how-to article here: How to Create a Gift Card Reward (Provider-Fulfilled)
- To find out how to edit a company-fulfilled reward, see our how-to article here: How to Edit a Company-Fulfilled Reward.
- To find out how to create a new company-fulfilled reward, see our how-to article here: How to Create Custom Rewards (Company-Fulfilled)
- If you have any questions or need some assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org