As a user, you have the ability to choose whether or not your birthday and anniversary Recognitions are shared in the Stream and made public.
NOTE: Some companies choose to turn on a default setting for birthday and/or anniversary privacy, but it will only apply to new users once it's set. If this is set after you've already joined the platform, you'll need to set it at the user level within your profile.
To edit your Birthday & Anniversary privacy settings:
- Click on your profile in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select the 'Edit Profile' button next to your profile summary under your name in the middle of the page
- Check the box under your hire date to 'Receive service anniversary recognitions privately'
- Check the box under your birthday to 'Receive birthday recognitions privately'
- Make sure to save your changes by clicking the 'Save' button at the bottom of your screen.