Engagement emails can be turned on and off through your settings, to allow managers to receive weekly emails about their direct reports usage, and allow admins to receive weekly email summaries of the manager's usage.
To Enable (or Disable) Engagement Emails:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Choose the Settings option at the bottom, from the navigation pane on the left
- Select 'User Settings' in the navigation menu to the right of the settings page to be directed to the 'User settings: Engagement emails for manager & admins' section
- Toggle the option 'On' or 'Off' for Admin email about Managers
- Toggle the option 'On' or 'Off' for Manager email about direct reports