As a user, you have control over which Recognition notifications you receive and can unsubscribe to certain notifications if you wish. To view which notifications you can manage:
- Click on your profile in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Click 'Edit Profile' next to your profile summary under your name in the middle of the screen
- Select which notifications you would like to receive in the right side panel by checking the box next to that notification
NOTE: Choose 'Unsubscribe from all' if you don't wish to receive any of the listed notifications.
- Click 'Save' in the bottom left corner of the page when you are finished to save your preferences
Global Notification Settings (Company Admin)
Admins can control notifications at a company level within the Admin portal settings. Global notification settings will be the default for new users until users go in to their profile to manage their notification preferences themselves.
NOTE: We recommend setting global defaults for notifications before launch because any changes to these settings will override current user preferences.
To set global notification settings as a Company Admin:
- Click 'Menu' in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Settings' from the left side options panel
- Under the 'General' section, you will find the global setting for the 'Daily Updates' email that all users receive
- Under the 'User settings' section, you will find global setting options to turn engagement emails on/off for the corresponding 'Manager summary sent to admins' and 'Direct report summary' that goes to managers
- Under the 'Recognition' section, you'll find the corresponding global setting for 'Allow SMS notifications for recognitions to your phone'
- Under the 'User settings' section, under 'Manager defaults,' you'll find the global default settings for managers' corresponding notifications: 'Direct report peer recognition notification,' 'Direct report anniversary notification,' and 'Direct report birthday notification.'