If you are wondering about the status of a reward you've redeemed points for in Recognize, or need directions on claiming and using your reward, this information can be found conveniently in your user profile.
How to Locate Reward Redemptions
- Click on your name/avatar in the top right corner of your Recognize page to access your profile
- Under your profile header, there are several sections within your profile. Click on the section labeled 'Redemptions' where you will see all the redemptions you've made by date and name of Reward
- Within the 'Redemptions' section, under the column labeled 'Status', you can also see whether or not the Reward has been approved
- For more details on how to claim your Reward, you can click 'View details' under the status of each Reward in that same column
NOTE: Some company-fulfilled Rewards may require a Rewards Manager to contact you.
- If you see 'Pending' in the 'Status' column, this means that the reward is awaiting approval by an admin or rewards manager within your organization. If you have any questions about the pending approval, reach out to your internal HR team, or whoever maintains redemption requests for your company's Recognize account.
For admins, see our article on How to Add or Change a Rewards Manager for more info on how to assign a Rewards Manager.