When a Recognition is submitted and is set to require approval, the Manager or Company Admin can determine whether to approve or deny the Recognition. If the Recognition is denied, the Manager or Company Admin has the option to include a message as to why the Recognition is being denied. Once the denial has been made, an email is sent to the sender of the Recognition letting them know that the Recognition was denied, and will include the message from the Manager or Company Admin.
Note: Denied Recognitions will not impact a user's badge limits
How To Deny A Recognition
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Recognitions' from the navigation menu on the far left
- Select 'Pending' from the toolbar at the top of the 'Recognitions' page
- Locate the Recognition you wish to deny, and select 'Deny'
- When the 'Deny Recognition' window populates, enter the message (if any) you'd like to include in the denial in the text field provided
- Select 'Deny' at the bottom of the window (or cancel, if you change your mind)