As a Company Admin, you can allow your staff to edit their own profile pictures, or you can disable that feature if you would prefer them not to.
How to Enable or Restrict Users From Editing Profile Avatars
- Start by signing in & clicking 'Menu' on the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Settings' in the navigation menu to the far left
- Locate the 'General' section on that page. It will be near the top
- Under the 'General' heading, your first option will be 'Restrict users from editing profile avatars'. If you would like to restrict users from adding or editing photos, click this button to toggle it to 'ON'. This will remove the option for staff to edit their profile pictures. If you would like your staff to be able to edit their own photos, make sure this selection is toggled to 'OFF'.
Note: If you are planning to restrict users from editing their own profile avatars, but plan on adding avatars for them, we do not presently have a way to do this in bulk. You would have to do this individually on each user's profile. To see how to do this, view this article.