Effectively communicating the launch of Recognize to your organization will ensure that you have successful adoption and subsequent engagement with the platform. You should start off by creating a communication plan and strategy. Please feel free to also use the below Resources to help communicate the launch of the platform to your employees.
See our separate help article for email communication template and creating a communication strategy.
Other Launch Communication Ideas
- Put up posters around the office
- Put Desk Cards on people's desks
- Use a Recognize Email Signature
- Use Recognize Kiosk Mode to display recognitions on your tv screen
- Record a video of the CEO talking about the recognition program
- Record Instagram stories of employees talking about their favorite recognition moments
- Shout out the recognitions of the month in your monthly newsletter
- Have Managers shout-out recognitions in weekly meetings
- Have Leadership give awards certificates to employees at company-wide meetings
Assets for Download
Graphic to put into email signature to remind staff and give staff an easy way to recognize you.
Add link to image in the signature.
Reminder to recognize someone in the first month of the program
Colorful graphics in still and animation form when launching the recognition program
Fun email GIF for reminding staff to recognize each other
How leaders can help the recognition program succeed
Pre-launch infographic to explain to staff what is Recognize
Infographic: Simple Steps to Employee Recognition
Getting started guide to employees
PDF in the footer of this page.
More posters for medical, Outlook, and more