The Recognize platform displays points in several areas, in order to provide users (and Company Admins) more insight into their engagement activities.
Currently, there are 2 different point displays that users will encounter in Recognize:
- Total Points
- Available Redemption Points
Users can view how many total points (both redeemable and non-redeemable) they've acquired since joining the Recognize platform. This number can be viewed by accessing the 'User Profile.'
- After logging in to Recognize, click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen
- Within your profile, select the 'Points' tab to show you your point details
- You will be able to then view your total points since joining Recognize in the box on the right hand side of your screen
- Users can also see point details for specified date ranges
- Additional filters can also be applied to the point details table, if desired
- Feel free to export any results by using the export tab
Available Redemption Points:
Users can also view how many redeemable points are available to redeem rewards. This number can be found under your profile name, or can be viewed by accessing the 'Rewards' feature from the top-left side of the Recognize dashboard.
- After logging in to Recognize, click on the 'Rewards' tab in the top left menu
- Your available redeemable points balance can then be found in the top Rewards bar, just under the top left menu