Printing-off recognition or anniversary/birthday certificates for your employees is a great way to enhance employee engagement - especially at upcoming team/company meetings. So here are the best steps to follow when printing out these certificates through the Manager Portal:
Searching for the Employee Recognition or Anniversary/Birthday
- Select Recognitions from the left-hand menu.
- Filter the recognitions through a series of options (e.g. Date, Recipient Name, etc.).
- Once you've found the desired recognition/anniversary, click on the URL under the 'Link' column.
- This will prompt a new tab to open into that specific recognition/anniversary.
Printing the Certificate for the Recognition or Anniversary/Birthday
- In the newly-opened tab, you will now see the corresponding recognition or anniversary/birthday for the employee.
- Click on 'View Certificate' to launch another tab with the printable version of the certificate.
- You may now print this certificate (via CTRL + P or File/Print) from your web browser.