Employees can opt to receive notifications of recognitions via many channels, including email, text message, or push notification, depending on how you are accessing Recognize.
Most recognition notifications have a company level default setting, but many can also be controlled at the individual level. You can choose how to receive notifications of recognitions sent to you and comments on those recognitions, and if you have direct reporting staff, you can choose how to receive notification of their recognitions as well.
How to Change Recognition Notification Settings:
- Sign-in to your Recognize account at Recognizeapp.com
- Select your name in the top right to open your Recognize profile
- Open your profile settings by clicking the 'Edit Profile' button
- Once your profile page populates, there will be a window to the far right, titled 'Notifications'. Here is where you will select the checkboxes to positively indicate which notifications you want to receive.
a. Check 'New recognition notification' to receive notifications of new Recognitions by email
b. Check 'New comment notification' to receive notifications of new comments on your Recognitions by email
c. Check 'Allow SMS notifications for recognitions to your phone' to get a text message when you receive a new Recognition - note: this will only be visible if your company admin has this feature enabled for your company
d. Check 'Unsubscribe from all' to unsubscribe from all Recognize notifications
- Make sure that you click 'Save' at the bottom of the page when you're done to save your preferences