As a Company Admin, you can visit the Recognitions section in your Admin Portal and filter data by role to view Recognitions sent by any specific user group/role you have enabled (managers, directors, CEO, etc.). You can also enable your engagement emails to receive a weekly report of your Manager level engagement automatically.
How to View Recognition Reporting by Role
- Click 'Menu' from the upper right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin'from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Recognitions' from the navigation column on the far-left
- In the top left of the Recognitions page, enter your desired date range (month, quarter, year, or enter a custom date range)
- On the top-left side, locate the 'Filters' option
- select either or both the 'Sender role' and/or 'Receiver role', and select which specific roles you'd like reporting for from the drop-down menu
The report will populate automatically once a role is selected. You can also export the selected data for further manipulation by selecting the "Export" option on the far right tab, and choosing your desired export format.