Tasks can be thought of as directive-based recognitions. They allow you to create recognitions associated with very specific, verifiable actions, and work well for incentive programs like participation in wellness challenges, or encouraging completion of training or other directives. As another example, you may wish to create an initial task for everyone in your organization to sign in to Recognize for the first time and award points for completing this task.
When a direct reporting employee indicates that a task has been completed, the employee's Manager will be notified by email, and can approve or deny the task.
How To Resolve (Approve/Deny) a Task
- Click 'Menu' from the top right corner of your screen
- Select 'Manager Portal' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Tasks' from the left side menu
- Use the search bar above the table to the right, or scroll in the table to find the task you'd like to approve
- Click on the 'Resolve' button in the 'Status' column for that Task to approve or deny the Task
- You can also filter tasks by timeframe if needed above the table to the left
- To export tasks, select your method of export above the table near the center of the page
- Once you click 'Resolve,' you'll receive a pop up that will allow you to approve or deny the task
- There's also a field where you can include a message to the submitter, which is optional
- Click 'Submit' when you're done, and the submitter will be notified and will receive any points associated with that task