Rewards allow employees to exchange their earned recognition points for provider-fulfilled gift cards, or company-fulfilled rewards, such as PTO, extended lunches, company swag, etc.
Your organization may choose for all or certain rewards to require approval for redemption. If this is the case, when an employee makes a Reward redemption, the Direct Report Manager (or in some cases a Rewards Manager assigned to that Reward) will be notified by email and can approve or deny the Reward redemption.
How To Approve or Deny a Reward as a Direct Report Manager or Rewards Manager:
Once an employee has selected a Reward, if an approval is required by the Rewards Manager or a direct report Manager, it must be approved via the Manager Portal.
- Start by selecting 'Menu' from the top right of the page
- Select 'Manager Portal' from the dropdown menu
- Select Redemptions from the left-side navigation menu to access the 'Redemption approval' page.
- Click 'Pending' in the upper right-hand corner of the Redemption Approval page
- Select one of two actions for each 'Pending' reward:
- Approve (accepts the selected user reward)
- Deny (declines the selected user reward)
- After clicking either action, a small pop-up window will appear. The Manager has the option to add notes if necessary