Rewards allow employees to exchange their earned recognition points for provider-fulfilled gift cards, or company-fulfilled rewards, such as PTO, extended lunches, company swag, etc.
Company Admins may choose for all or certain rewards to require approval for redemption. If this is the case, when a direct reporting employee requests a reward redemption, the Rewards Manager assigned to that reward will be notified by email and can approve or deny the task.
How To Approve or Deny a Reward:
- Once an employee has selected a reward, it must be approved via the Manager Portal. Start by selecting 'Menu' from the top right of the page
- Select 'Manager Portal' from the dropdown menu
- Select Redemptions from the left-side menu to access the 'Redemption approval' page.
- Select one of two actions for each 'Pending' reward:
- Approve (accepts the selected user reward)
- Deny (declines the selected user reward)
- After clicking either action, a small pop-up window will appear. The Manager has the option to add notes if necessary
- Select the blue 'Confirm' button to submit.
To find out how to add a rewards manager, view this article.