There are many user statuses available in Recognize, each representative of a different user state. Admins can view the user states in the Users section of your Company Admin, in the column titled "Status":
- Active - User has signed in, is active and is able to send recognitions.
- Invited - User has been added to the recognize platform, and invited to sign-in either manually through the 'User' tab or through a broadcast by a Company Admin, but has not yet initiated email verification or signed in. Below are examples of invitation emails the user would receive if their status is 'Invited.'
NOTE: Users must complete email verification to move from 'Invited' to 'Active' status.
- Invited from Recognition - User was sent a recognition prior to signing in to their Recognize account for the first time, and has been invited to view their recognition and verify their email/sign in to move to 'active' status.
NOTE: Users must complete email verification to move from 'Invited from Recognition' to 'Active' status.
- Pending invite - User was added to the Recognize portal, but no invitation was sent.
NOTE: Adding users does not automatically invite them to sign in. This is intentional behavior, because companies may want to add your users, and customize your account, without notifying users and having them start to sign in before it's ready to go. There is a convenient additional step to be taken to send invites, once you're ready. This can be achieved through by inviting users individually in the 'Users' section, or through our 'Broadcast' feature.
- Pending signup completion - User has initiated signup and is the first user for their company but has not yet completed signup. They are considered to have completed signup once they have saved a password.
- Pending email verification - User has completed signup of their own volition by going to Recognizeapp.com and creating an account, however, they have not yet verified their email address.
NOTE: This only applies to users that have signed up after the first user for the company (creator of the account).
- Disabled - User was added and then disabled and no longer has access credentials/cannot send or receive recognitions.
For more information on how to broadcast to users by status, see our how-to article: How to Use the 'Broadcast' Feature.