To really take advantage of your Recognize trial, go ahead and add a small group of test users so that you can fully explore all of the features that Recognize has to offer. We recommend selecting a group of 3-5 users and asking them to actively participate in the test group, give feedback, ask questions, etc.
Access Your Users Page:
- After signing into Recognize, select 'Menu' from the upper left corner of the page
- From the drop-down menu, select 'Company Admin' to access your admin portal
- Once the admin portal populates, select 'Users' from the navigation bar on the far left
Through this method, User data is uploaded into Recognize via a populated spreadsheet.
- In the upper right corner of the 'Users' page, select 'Spreadsheet Import'
- Once the 'Spreadsheet Import' page has populated, download the sample spreadsheet to fill out.
Note: use the sample spreadsheet template to ensure proper data import. Do not rearrange the columns or rename the columns, or the information will not be imported correctly. Delete any columns that you are not filling out, as columns that are left blank could overwrite any previously uploaded data.
- To upload your users, Select 'Choose File' and select your filled-out spreadsheet.
- Checking the first box, 'Update Only' will update the attributes of users in the data-sheet who are found in Recognize. If new users are found in the data-sheet, they will not be added.
- Checking the second box, 'Remove Users' will update the attributes of users in the data-sheet and removes users who are not present in the data-sheet.
- select 'Import'. By default, uploading a spreadsheet will add new users and update existing users unless you have checked the above options.
Manually Add/Edit Users:
- Select the “Bulk Edit” button in the upper right corner.
- Once you’ve opened the bulk edit screen, select “Add User” from the top navigation
- A new, blank row will be added to your table of users - enter the applicable values in the new user row.
- You may also edit existing user information in this screen. To do this, type in the name of a specific user in the 'Search' field to locate and edit applicable information
- Once you’ve added the user information, select 'Save' in the top right navigation
- When you are done adding/editing, select 'Done'
Now that you’ve added your test users, go ahead and send a recognition using the custom badge you added earlier - almost done, last step!