What is a Rewards Manager?
The Rewards Manager is a special "rewards-only" manager, who is assigned to manage a given reward. This is a separate role designation from that of a direct-report Manager role, as the Reward Manager is specific only to their assigned Rewards, regardless of their other role(s), any direct reports, etc. You can have as many Rewards Managers as you see fit - one per reward.
The Rewards Manager will be notified via email whenever someone redeems that reward. This person also has the ability to approve or deny that reward via the Manager Portal. Read more about approving or denying rewards here.
How to add a Rewards Manager:
- Follow the instructions to Create a Custom Reward
- Select or Enter a Rewards Manager from the drop-down menu
- Check the box next to 'Enable'
- Click 'Add' to save the reward
How to change Rewards Manager:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin'
- Click 'Rewards' in the navigation menu on the far left
- The page will redirect to the 'CATALOGS' page of the rewards environment. This is the first option in the horizontal rewards menu in the upper right corner of the page
- Select the catalog (named by currency) you wish to edit. You will be redirected to that catalog's dashboard
- Select 'CATALOG' in the horizontal rewards menu in the upper right corner of the page
- Scroll or search for the gift card you wish to add a Rewards Manager to
- Once located, select the 'Edit' link in the table next to that gift card
- Once redirected to the edit page, scroll down to the 'Rewards Manager' section and select a new rewards manager
- Click the 'Save' button. You will then be redirected to the CATALOG page, where you can see the updated manager for that reward