Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal. As a Company Admin, sometimes you may need to grant another employee access to this function. This can be done by taking a few simple steps in your Admin Portal.
Steps to Designate a User as a Company Admin
- Click the 'Menu' icon in the top right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Users' on the navigation panel on the left side of Recognize
- Select the three lines icon at the top left of the user table ('Toggle Column Visibility'). This will drop down a menu of attributes
- Select the 'Admin' attribute and another column should appear in the user table below
- In the 'Filter by status' window, notice that your list will default to include only active users (people who have logged in at least once). If you wish to grant Admin access to someone who has not yet logged in, you may delete this 'Active' filter
- In the Search field above the table, type in the name of the user you would like to give Company Admin access to
- In the 'Company Admin' column (next to the user you wish to designate as an Admin), simply click on the word 'No' to toggle it to 'Yes'.
Note: If you wish to remove Company Admin access from a user, you can do so by clicking the word 'Yes' to change it back to 'No.'
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.