Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal, but sometimes you may need to grant another employee access. So here are steps for 'upgrading' a user's status to become a Company Admin:
- Click the top-right 'Menu' icon and then Company Admin.
- Click Users on the left-side menu.
- Above the user data table, click on the mid-left gear icon ('Toggle Column Visibility').
- This will drop down a menu of attributes. Select the 'Admin' attribute and another column should appear.
- In the 'Filter by status' window, notice that your list will default to include only active users (people who have logged in at least once). If you wish to grant Admin access to someone who has not yet logged in, you may delete this 'Active' filter.
- Scroll to the 'Company Admin' column next to the user you wish to designate as an Admin, or next to the user you wish to remove admin access from.
- Toggle between 'No' and 'Yes' by clicking the word directly. This will designate that user as a company admin (yes), or disallow a user's admin access (no).