Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal. As a Company Admin, sometimes you may need to grant another employee access to this function. This can be done by taking a few simple steps in your Admin Portal.
Steps to Designate a User as a Company Admin
- Click the 'Menu' icon in the top right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Users' on the navigation panel on the left side of Recognize
- Select 'Manage' from the tertiary menu on the top right
- Select the three lines icon at the top left of the user table ('Toggle Column Visibility'), which will drop down a menu of attributes
- Select the 'Admin' attribute from the drop down
- This should add a new column called 'Admin' to the user data table
- In the Search field above the table, type in the name of the user you would like to give Company Admin access to
- With the 'Filter by status' option at the top, notice that your table view will default to include only active users (people who have competed the verification process and logged in at least once). If you wish to grant Admin access to someone who has not yet logged in, you may remove the filter on 'Active' accounts, which will allow all account statuses to present in the table
- Once you've found the user account you want to edit, under the 'Admin' column next to that user, simply click on the word 'No' to change it to 'Yes' to provide admin access, or select 'Yes' to change it to 'No' if you are removing access.
If you have any additional questions about this process, please reach out to email@example.com.