Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal, but sometimes you may need to grant another employee access. So here are steps for 'upgrading' a user's status to become a Company Admin.
Steps to Designate a User as a Company Admin
- Click the top-right 'Menu' icon
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Click 'Users' on the left-side menu
- Above the user data table, click on the mid-left gear icon ('Toggle Column Visibility'). This will drop down a menu of attributes
- Select the 'Admin' attribute and another column should appear in the user table below
- In the 'Filter by status' window, notice that your list will default to include only active users (people who have logged in at least once). If you wish to grant Admin access to someone who has not yet logged in, you may delete this 'Active' filter
- In the Search field above the table, type in the name of the user you would like to give Company Admin access to
- In the 'Company Admin' column (next to the user you wish to designate as an Admin), simply click on the word 'No' to toggle it to 'Yes'. This process may be reversed if you wish to remove Company Admin access from a user by clicking the word 'Yes' to change it back to 'No.'