Printing a copy of a Recognition or Anniversary/Birthday certificate for your employees is a great way to add value to the Recognition and enhance employee engagement, especially at upcoming team/company meetings or events. Any recognition to a single individual can be turned into a printable certificate.
Steps to Create a Certificate from a Recognition
- Click 'Stream' in the upper left corner of 'Recognize'
- Select the header of the Recognition you'd like to turn into an Award Certificate to open it
*Note: For a Recognition to be turned into an Award Certificate, it must only have one recipient. This will not work for group Recognitions.
- Once the Recognition page opens, select 'View Certificate', located below the badge
- Click 'Print' in your browser to print the Certificate
How To Customize Your Certificate
*Customizing a Certificate template is included in our Enterprise+ package, or can be purchased as a package add on. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of Recognize
- Select 'Company Admin' from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Settings' from the navigation menu on the far-left
- Select 'Theming' from the quick navigation menu on the right of the settings page
- Select 'Theme Customizations' to be redirected to the Theme Customizations page
- Create an Award Certificate. The exact dimensions of the award certificate should be 1,510px x 1,141px. The template can be found here: Template (Certificate).png. Click 'Choose File' and select your certificate
- Select 'Save' when you are done
To learn to make a more meaningful recognition certificate, view the Best Practices Handbook.