Recognize has the distinction of being the most integrated Yammer partner. We accomplish this in a number of ways using two different levels of integrations: Signing in to Recognize with Yammer and downloading the browser extensions.
Yammer Standard Integration
- Recognize recognitions can show up on Yammer's feed.
- Single Sign-On with Yammer.
- Gets the signed-in user's first name, last name, avatar, job title, and adds the data to their Recognize account.
- Allows admins to disable password saving in Recognize for security. See the Settings in the Company Admin for more.
- Autocomplete list of users when searching users or adding recognition recipients.
- Supports the deprecated org chart for Yammer.
Note: Because the action of checking a box labeled 'Post to Yammer' must be taken while sending a Recognition, automated Anniversary and Birthday Recognitions will not post to Yammer
Browser extensions from Recognize for Yammer
We do not support the Microsoft Edge browser. Soon the Edge browser will support Chrome extensions and then we will support all browsers once again for full browser dominance.
Benefits to the extension:
- Send recognition directly in Yammer
- Browse the entire Recognizeapp.com domain from within Yammer
- +1 recognition posts in Yammer
- View user's recognitions on their Yammer profile
- A convenient Send a Recognition button on user's profiles on Yammer
- Easily administer Recognize from Yammer
- Easily view leaderboards from Yammer
Note: The browser extensions do not support mobile.