This article is going to focus on the Top Employees tab to find top recipients by recognitions received and by points.
1. Click Menu in the upper left corner of the page.
2. Click Company Admin in the dropdown menu.
3. The page will default to the Dashboard.
4. Click Top Employees in the top right navigation bar to view a table of your users.
5. On the top left of the page, you will see a series of four drop-down filter menus and one text field that allow you to customize the statistics reporting that you wish to see.
a. Filter by badge: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by badges.
b. Filter by team: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by team.
c. Filter by role: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by role.
d. Specify which point totals you wish to see.
6. You can view these metrics by Month, Quarter, Year, or a Custom time frame.
7. You can choose to see metrics for Received Recognitions, Sent Recognitions, or Point totals in accordance with the filters you set.
8. The table below will display the metrics you have specified you wish to see.
9. If you would like to export this data, you can click the "Export to CSV" located above the table, on the upper left.
10. If you need more detailed information you can download the CSV or Excel data of recognitions in the Recognitions tab in the Company Admin.