This article is going to focus on the Top Employees tab to find top recipients by recognitions received and by points.
Steps to Finding Top Recognition Receivers in a Team or Group
- Click Menu in the upper left corner of the page
- Click Company Admin in the dropdown menu
- The page will default to the Dashboard
- Click Top Employees in the top right navigation bar to view a table of your users
- On the top left of the page, you will see a series of four drop-down filter menus and one text field that allow you to customize the statistics reporting that you wish to see
a. Filter by badge: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by badges
b. Filter by team: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by team
c. Filter by role: Allows company admins to segment their engagement data by role
d. Specify which point totals you wish to see
- You can view these metrics by Month, Quarter, Year, or a Custom time frame.
- You can choose to see metrics for Received Recognitions, Sent Recognitions, or Point totals in accordance with the filters you set.
- The table below will display the metrics you have specified you wish to see.
- If you would like to export this data, you can click the "Export to CSV" located above the table, on the upper left.
- If you need more detailed information you can download the CSV or Excel data of recognitions in the Recognitions tab in the Company Admin.