Recognize allows you to create any kind of reward you want, which your company can fulfill. Recognize manages the process and someone on your staff makes it happen! The rewards are redeemable by points employees receive from Recognitions. These points are assigned to recognition badges and require no rewards deposit to Recognize.
How To Create Custom Company-Fulfilled Rewards:
- From your Admin Portal, Select 'Rewards' from the navigation panel on the far left
- Select 'Catalog' next to the catalog (titled by name of currancy) that you wish to add the custom reward to
- Select 'Create Reward' located just below the catalog title at the top of the page
- Select 'Add Custom' from the dropdown menu
- You will be redirected to the 'New Reward' page where you will populate the following fields:
- Title of Reward (e.g. half-day off work)
- Description of Reward (e.g. good for redeeming one afternoon off work!)
- Reward Type (Company-Fulfilled)
- Instructions displayed to the user (e.g. requires manager approval)
- Reward Options (different variants/increments - e.g. 2, 4, or 8 hours)
- How often can this be redeemed by each employee (optional limits)
- Total quantity (optional quantity)
- Rewards Manager Required (optional approval)
- Enabled (makes this reward redeemable)
- Image Upload (option to upload a picture of the reward)
- Click 'Add' when finished, and you will see this card displayed in your Catalog.
Note: The Rewards Manager is included as a connection to any kind of reward you want to create. They help fulfill the reward and approve it in the Rewards Manager. Any employee who is made a rewards manager will have access to a page to approve or deny rewards.
Rewards can be disabled or enabled. This makes it easy to create rewards and then enable them on a later date.