Kiosk Mode allows you to showcase recognitions from your Stream in a grid view on digital signage or a TV. To enter Kiosk Mode as a Company Admin, first sign in to your Recognize account. Then, follow the below steps.
- From your company's Stream page, click the grid option on the right hand side of the Stream.
NOTE: We recommend once on the Kiosk mode page to zoom out.
If you don't want to be logged into your account on a public computer showcasing the Kiosk mode, you can create a special URL in the Company Admin Settings.
- Go to 'Menu' in the upper right-hand corner
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down
- Click on 'Settings' in the left-side menu
- Navigate to 'Kiosk Mode' in the right-hand navigation pane
- Type in a unique URL code to create a Kiosk Mode landing page for when you are logged out
- Once you've selected a URL code, click 'Update Kiosk Mode URL' to save it
- You can always see what your current Kiosk Mode URL is at the bottom of your settings
NOTE: The Kiosk Mode refreshes the browser every ten minutes to show latest recognitions.