Recognize allows you to limit how many badges each user can send in a given time period. In your Admin Portal, you can set a Global sending limit, which will limit the total number of Recognitions a user can send, regardless of the badge sending limits set on the individual badge details page.
How to Set Global Sending Limits
- Select 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Click on 'Custom Badges' in the navigation menu to the far left
- Click on 'Settings' in the top right tertiary menu
- Under 'Global', input the number of times each user can send a badge in a specified time frame. This limits the total number of recognitions a user can send, regardless of the individual badge settings on the 'Custom Badges' page. If you have already set badge limits on your 'Custom Badges' page, this will override them
- In the dropdown menu next to the global number, select the desired time interval (available intervals include: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly)
- Don't forget to save your badge limits
If you'd like to set individual badge limits, you can find instructions on implementing them here.