Adding a user can be automatic if you are using a user management system, such as sFTP Import or Active Directory. If you are using a different system, please contact us.
Users can also be added via spreadsheet. To find out how to do this, see our step-by-step instructions here: Spreadsheet Import: Step-By-Step Instructions.
However, if you wish to add just one or two users and your user data is not managed automatically, you can do this manually from the Users section of your Admin Portal.
How To Manually Add a User:
- After signing into Recognize, select 'Menu' from the upper left corner of the page
- From the drop-down menu, select 'Company Admin' to access your admin portal
- Once the admin portal populates, select 'Users' from the navigation bar on the far left
- Select the “Bulk Edit” button in the upper right corner.
- Once you’ve opened the bulk edit screen, select “Add User” from the top navigation
- A new, blank row will be added to your table of users - enter the applicable values in the new user row.
- You may also edit existing user information on this screen. To do this, type in the name of a specific user in the 'Search' field to locate and edit applicable information
- Once you’ve added the user information, select 'Save' in the top right navigation
- When you are done adding/editing, select 'Done
To find out how to Invite your new users to Recognize, see our step-by-step instructions here: User Authentication: Getting Access to Recognize.