When a user leaves an organization, we recommend disabling their account. This locks out their access to the platform but leaves their account information including their sent recognitions and points in the system.
User accounts can be managed automatically via our User Sync functionality which provisions and de-provisions users against your Office 365, Azure, or Yammer user directories. See our User Sync Guide. If you use a different user directory, please contact us.
Users can also be disabled manually in the 'Users' section inside the Company Admin Portal.
Steps to disable a user manually:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the dropdown menu
- Select 'Users' from the navigation menu on the far left
- Select the 'Manage' button from the right side menu
- Locate the user you wish to disable using the Search bar above the table to the right
- Select Disable for the corresponding user. You can also click Activate to re-enable their account