The Hall of Fame is a visual way to represent your staff across dimensions of teams, time period, and badge. By default it is turned off, so we are going to explain how to enable the Hall of Fame to showcase your top Recognition employees!
Note: We suggest that the Hall of Fame isn't enabled for the first month of using Recognize because the Hall of Fame takes a month the show up. Hall of Fame isn't real-time and doesn't show who has the most badges right now. It refreshes once a month to show top employees over chosen time periods (wk/month/qtr/yr).
Steps to Activate the Recognize Hall of Fame:
- Click 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click 'Company Admin' in the dropdown menu.
- Click the 'Settings' tab in the left navigation bar.
- Once the page populates, Scroll down to Hall of Fame and toggle 'Enable the Hall Of Fame feature" from 'OFF' to 'ON'.
- Once this is done, refresh the browser (CMD+R for Macs, CTRL+R for Windows). The top navigation will now show Fame with a trophy icon in the top navigation