To allow specific people, departments, teams, or more to send specific badges, you'll use the Recognize 'Roles' feature. Ultimately, you'll create roles called anything you want (eg. executive, director, sales rep) and assign those roles to employees from within the 'Users' tab in the left-side menu. Then within the 'Custom Badges' tab, you can choose which roles can send which badges.
Create a Role
- Select 'Menu' in the upper right corner of the page
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Once in the Company Admin portal, select 'Roles' from the left-side menu
- Type in the name for the new role you'd like to create in the text box below 'Custom Roles'
- Select the 'Create Role' button
Assign Your Created Role to Users
- Select 'Users' from the left-side menu
- Use the Column Visibility Toggle at the top of the table on the left to add 'Company Roles' to the table view
- In the search bar above the table, search for the Users that you'd like included in the Role you created
Set Badge Permissions
- Select 'Custom Badges' from the left-side menu
Scroll to the Badge of your choosing and select 'Details' to the right of the badge to open up the badge details
- Enter the name of the role you created in the box labeled 'Roles' to make the badge exclusive to that role to send
- Make sure to click 'Save badge' when you're done