Recognize offers multiple ways to integrate with Microsoft Teams. Adding a stream of Recognitions (either for the whole company, or just a specific team) to a General Channel in Microsoft Teams is a great way to keep visibility on relevant Recognitions happening without leaving the conversation. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Select the 'General' tab in the Teams Chat you wish to add Recognize to & Select the '+' symbol in the top navigation panel of the General Tab
- Search for Recognize in the search bar
Select the Recognize App to add it to your General Channel
- Select 'Get Started' to sign in to Recognize
- Once you've signed in, configure the Recognize Tab for the General Channel. First, enter the Tab Name you wish to give the Recognize Tab
- Specify which page you'd like to display - All Recognitions, or a specific company team within Recognize
- When you are done, select 'Save'.
- Once you have saved your changes, you will be able to view your Recognize Stream page within Microsoft Teams.
For more ways to integrate with Microsoft Teams, check out: How to add the Recognize Integration into Microsoft Teams