To encourage more thoughtful recognition, our team has introduced a minimum word count setting for recognition messages that can be globally enabled through the Company Admin Portal > Settings. When turned on, this setting requires users to write recognition messages with a minimum of ten words in order to move forward with submission. You can find and control this setting as a Company Admin by following the below steps.
- Select 'Menu' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select 'Company Admin' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Settings' from the left side menu
- Select 'Recognitions' from the right-side navigation pane to jump to recognition settings
- Toggle 'Enable minimum word length' to 'ON'