1. Recognize's Okta SSO integration can be installed starting from the Okta App Integration Catalog
2. Search for "Recognize"
3. This will take you the app listing. Click on "Add Integration"
4. You may customize the Application Label such as to "Recognize SSO". The important part is to add in the "Domain Name" which is the "domain" or account identifier of your Recognize account. In most cases, this corresponds to your main company web domain. You can find this by logging into Recognize and looking at the url. Whatever appears after "https://recognizeapp.com/" is your account domain.
Please NOTE: there is an error in the Okta documentation where it says that if your account domain is "Acme.com" to enter just "Acme". This is incorrect and you should enter the entire domain "acme.com".
5. After your application is created, you will be taken to this page. Please click on "Sign On".
6. On the Sign On page, you will see the following. Scroll down until you see "Metadata Url".
7. Copy the Metadata URL into your clipboard
8. Go to your Recognize account and visit the Company Admin > Settings > User Management > SSO Settings. Paste the Metadata URL into this section. *Please note you will need an account on Recognize that has a Company Admin System Role to access this page and section to enter this url.
9. Toggle "Enable SSO" to ON.
10. Test your SSO sign-in:
If Force SSO is enabled, test by replacing the bolded section of the URL below with your Recognize Company domain: https://recognizeapp.com/insertdomainhere.com/saml/sso
If Force SSO is not enabled, test by replacing the bolded section of the URL below with your Recognize Company domain: https://recognizeapp.com/insertdomainhere.com