Identifying stakeholders is an important part of any project. In this exercise, you will identify stakeholders for the launch of your employee recognition program.
- Write down the name of your project or program.
- Brainstorm a list of potential stakeholders. These may include individuals or groups within your organization that will be impacted by the project or have an interest in its success.
- Categorize your list of stakeholders into primary, secondary, and tertiary groups based on their level of influence on the project.
- Consider the needs and concerns of each stakeholder group. How might the project impact them? What are their priorities and expectations?
- Use this information to inform your project planning and decision-making process.
Project: Launching a New Recognition Program
- HR Team
- IT Team
- Communications Team
- Branding/Marketing Team
By identifying these stakeholders and their requirements prior to building a strategy for recognition, you can ensure that your employee recognition program launch is successful and meets the needs of all parties involved.